|AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine|
Minster of Health Nguyen Thanh Long said that the MoH encourages and is creating the most favourable conditions for businesses and localities to join the efforts to import COVID-19 vaccines into Vietnam while giving top priority to quality and safety.
In the upcoming time, the MoH will continue to announce encouraging policies to attract businesses and localities to join the purchase of COVID-19 vaccines. Accordingly, the MoH will create the most favourable conditions for import, import licensing, and vaccine verification. The MoH will maximally accelerate administrative procedures while ensuring the quality and safety of vaccines.
In case businesses do not have qualified conditions for vaccination, the MoH will support this.
According to Long, for COVID-19 vaccines licensed by the World Health Organisation (WHO), the MoH’s council will meet and appraise and then license vaccines within five dating of receiving all legal documents and authorisation from producers.
When COVID-19 vaccines are imported into Vietnam with all necessary legal documents and authorisation from manufacturers, the council will meet within two days to appraise and check all relevant documents and then authorise the use of the vaccines in line with the regulations of the WHO.
The list of qualified importers of COVID-19 vaccines:
1. Vabiotech, Hanoi
2. Sapharco, Ho Chi Minh City
3. Central Pharmaceutical Company No.1 – CPC1, Hanoi
4. YTECO, Ho Chi Minh City
5. HAPHARCO, Hanoi
6. National Phytopharma JSC, Ho Chi Minh City
7. May Cosmedic JSC, Ho Chi Minh City
8. Nanogen Pharmaceutical Biotechnology JSC, Ho Chi Minh City
9. Medinsco Medical Equipment JSC, Hanoi
10. Hong Thuy Consultant & Pharmaceutical Trading Co., Ltd., Hanoi
11. Duc Minh Medical JSC, Hanoi
12. Vimedimex Binh Duong One Member Co., Ltd., Binh Duong
13. VIMEDIMEX VN JSC, Hanoi
14. Center for Research and Production of Vaccines and Biologicals, Hanoi
15. DAVAC, Lam Dong
16. Nha Trang Vaccines And Biological Products JSC, Khanh Hoa
17. Institute of Vaccines and Medical Biologicals, Khanh Hoa
18. Vietnam Pharma JSC, Ho Chi Minh City
|MoH works with Zuellig Pharma and businesses on supply of Moderna COVID-19 vaccines|
|COVID-19 vaccines create new billionaires|
|Vaccines stop variants but overseas travel still not safe: WHO|
Nguồn: Vietnam Investment Review